Welcome to the DPACK Community forums! This is a forum for IT professionals. Please take a moment to review this post. We encourage everyone to participate in the forums while at the same time adhering to these rules:
- Please keep your comments limited to the forum topic and please be kind when posting and replying.
- Our rules extend to all sections of the website including all forum topics.
- Do not engage in personal attacks. Be respectful. Sarcasm, insults, profanity, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin are not acceptable.
- General discussion of politics, government policies, weapons, and religion are not allowed in any forum. Only topics related to IT are allowed.
- Posts containing rude, explicit, obscene or vulgar language, vulgar humor or abbreviations, images or links to websites with adult content/images will be removed.
- The forum moderators may edit or delete any post deemed inappropriate.
- Topics posted in one forum but more appropriate for another may be moved. Please post your topic only in one forum.
- Trolling, flaming, or cyberstalking are NOT allowed.
- We take the “be kind” rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness.
- No Spam, Sales, or Solicitations
- Participants may not post affiliate links or direct others to any pages at their own commercial websites.
- The use of DPACK, the DPACK web site, the DPACK support website, and the DPACK community forums is governed by the DPACK Terms of Service.
- Abuse of these rules are grounds for account cancelation to both the DPACK forums and DPACK website.
Post is closed for comments.