This document provides information on how to configure access to PURE storage arrays using FlashArray (REST API 2.x) Firmware 5.3 or greater.
Configure access to PURE storage arrays
- Log on to PURE app dashboard.
- Click Settings from the left panel.
- Click Access.
- Navigate to the API Clients section and click the + icon. Select Create API Client.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Name: The name assigned to the API client.
- Issuer: Must be a valid user of the system. Search the Name column in the Users section.
- Role: Must be Read-Only.
- Time To Live: Must be set to no less than 5 minutes.
Public Key: On the Live Optics collector, click Get Public Key to generate a new public key ID. Copy and paste it into this field.
- Click Create.
- The API client is disabled by default. To enable, click the three dots to the right and select Enable API Client.
- A pop-up displays on screen. Click Enable to confirm.
9. Once confirmed, Enabled is True and the API client is added successfully.