Live Optics has made major enhancements to XtremIO in Live Optics. This document summarizes our latest release in XtremIO Volume Selector
What is happening?
Users now have the capability to select volumes in an XIO cluster and then add them up to provide a performance and capacity analysis.
Feature/Eﬀort Key Takeaways
- Search and select volumes
- Process (calculate) the selection
- Show point-in-time performance stats for the selection
- Show capacity information for the selection
- Decipher and properly handle volumes vs. volume groups Show mapped volume counts
Why is this happening?
It is a major enhancement to XtremIO reports in Live Optics.
When is this happening?
We are releasing the new feature on May 9th, 2022.
Action Items/ Call to Actions
We would like our users to try our latest XtremIO collections on our LO collector and give us their feedback on the new reports feature.