This article outlines how to run an Nutanix collection and view projects for Live Optics.
Running a Nutanix Collection
- To create a Nutanix project, first Download the Live Optics Collector
- Under Server and Cloud, choose Nutanix
3. You’ll be prompted to enter the Prism Element IP and credentials. Please note you can only scan one cluster at a time and that Nutanix Prism Central is not supported at this time.
4. Once the connection to the Prism Element IP is established successfully, you’ll be prompted to choose your preferred upload method.
5. Choosing to upload the collection data to the Live Optics web portal automatically will establish a secure connection with the server and automatically transmit the data to your Live Optics account.
6. Provide a name for your Nutanix project.
7. A project with assigned name will be created and will appear on you Live Optics dashboard.
Viewing a Nutanix Project
Once the project has been uploaded, a Nutanix project will appear on your dashboard.
- Proceed to open your Nutanix Project
- You’ll find basic project information, as well as the option to download an Excel report.