Welcome to the release notes of the Oracle Workloads for Live Optics. We encourage you to follow this page to receive email notifications when this document is updated.
06/14/2021 | Version 1
Live Optics Oracle Workloads adds a new asset type to the Live Optics portfolio for the Oracle database software.
Feature/Eﬀort Key Takeaways
- Download the Live Optics collector including Oracle SQL Scripts
- Run a package of Oracle SQL scripts provided with our collector that generate data files
- Oracle AWR HTML reports
- Custom Oracle SQL output files
- Import these files into the collector and publish them to Live Optics
- View an online viewer with basic project information
- IO profiles
- Per database capacity Information
- Other key facts
- Users can then
- Review the basic facts in the online viewer with their customers
- Download the RAW data files for more advanced processing with the Oracle Splunk offering
- Download an excel report with databases, instances, and hosts worksheets
No issues are currently known for version 1.
We currently do not support mixed timestamp granularities in Oracle collections. The displayed results for assessments with mixed granularities are not be accurate or the project might fail to process.