Welcome to the release notes for PowerStore enhancements for Live Optics. To avail of the most recent releases, please ensure that you download the latest version of the Live Optics collector to get the latest updates and enhancements. We encourage you to follow this page to receive email notifications when this document is updated.
- Initial Release
- The initial release the output is the Online Viewer.
Online Viewer includes:
- System metrics
- Individual appliance metrics
- IOPS chart
- Throughput chart
- IO Size chart
- Latency chart
- Workload Concentration chart
- Collector will automatically gather both configuration and performance data
- Performance is from historical data on the array
- Default is 2 days of performance
- All versions of PowerStore T and PowerStore X are supported
The current known issues for PowerStore are;
- No issues currently
The current known limitations of PowerStore are;
- Browser must be refreshed to see the project updates. Once the project is uploaded to the Web Portal, and the user must refresh the page in order to see the updated project status.
- Internet connection is required
- The Live Optics Collector services must be allowed through the user firewall to run a successful collection.