Welcome to the release notes for Avamar enhancements for Live Optics. To avail of the most recent releases, please ensure that you download the latest version of the Live Optics collector to get the latest updates and enhancements. We encourage you to follow this page to receive email notifications when this document is updated.
This section list current releases and updates.
- Fixes in place for previous Known Issues
The current known issues for Avamar are;
- Uploading multiple file sets overwrites data. Only one instance of Networker or Avamar are to be uploaded to Live Optics at a time to generate a report.
The current known limitations of Avamar are;
- Version 7.x, 6.x (5.x not officially supported but might work)
- Browser must be refreshed to see the project updates. Once the project is uploaded to the Web Portal, and the user must refresh the page in order to see the updated project status.
- Internet connection is required
- The Live Optics Collector services must be allowed through the user firewall to run a successful collection.