Welcome to the release notes for Dossier enhancements for Live Optics. To avail of the most recent releases, please ensure that you download the latest version of the Live Optics collector to get the latest updates and enhancements. We encourage you to follow this page to receive email notifications when this document is updated.
- Major modifications to the Microsoft PowerPoint output.
- Addition of the Linux Collector which enables NFS support.
- Addition of the UNC multipath selection feature in the Windows Collector.
- Addition of the Microsoft Excel output containing the raw data which is downloaded in a zipped folder with the PowerPoint file.
- Several bugs were fixed including large uploads do not download until subsequent upload.
The current known issues for Dossier are;
- None known at this time.
The current known limitations of Dossier are;
- Browser must be refreshed to see the project updates. Once the project is uploaded to the Web Portal, and the user must refresh the page in order to see the updated project status.
- Internet connection is required
- The Live Optics Collector services must be allowed through the user firewall to run a successful collection.
- We do not support REFS, “Resilient File System”