The Live Optics collector sends data to the Live Optics web portal for analysis in two ways:
- Automatically, while a Live Optics collector run is in progress
- Manually, by uploading an encrypted SIOKIT file which is created and saved locally to the machine on which it is run.
This article describes how to manually upload an SIOKIT file using the Live Optics collector. See SIOKIT Files for more information on SIOKIT files and how they are used by Live Optics.
- Open the Live Optics collector, and select Upload SIOKIT.
- The following screen appears. Click Browse for File, and choose the SIOKIT file you wish to upload. Enter a project name, and click Upload to continue.
- The file is uploaded to the Live Optics web portal. During the upload, a status bar indicates the progress. As some SIOKIT files can be quite large, the upload may take some time to complete depending on the speed of your Internet connection. When the upload is complete, the following screen displays. You will also receive a confirmation email when your project is ready to view on the Live Optics web portal.
- Click Quit to close the collector.