This article is designed to demonstrate the process to upload a created SIOKIT file to their portal account and request project preparation and analysis to view analytic performance metrics in the project. See knowledge base article What is an SIOKIT File? for more information.
Login to Live Optics with your credentials and access your profile
Access the Live Optics portal https://www.liveoptics.com and login with your account credentials. If you have never logged into Live Optics before, go to https://app.liveoptics.com/register and request your account be created or contact your Dell Sales Team and request they register you to the Live Optics portal.
Note: If you already have an SIOKIT file, please skip to step "Upload SIOKIT file and add collector run to a project"
Download and run the Live Optics Windows collector software (if not done so already)
- There are two methods to download the collector software:
- From the email you received from your systems consultant inviting you to Live Optics by clicking the Download Collector link.
- From the Live Optics portal, select Collectors from the left menu, then Download Collector. For more information on how to download a Live Optics collector, please see knowledge base article Download the Live Optics Collector
Either option will bring you to the Download Collectors page.
Note: the Windows collector requires .NET 4.5 or greater to be installed on the host running the collector.
Generate the SIOKIT file
Run Live Optics, select the Live Optics Category and Asset you want to collect from, and begin data capture. To generate the SIOKIT file, you must either choose the method to Upload the collection later, or must have backed it up to a location after selecting the Upload Now method.. Once the project has completed, the SIOKIT file will be generated where you specified during Live Optics configuration.
Upload SIOKIT file and add collector run to a project
Log back in to the Live Optics Portal and select the "Upload SIOKIT" button from the Dashboard. This will take you to the module where you can select your SIOKIT file(s) from your computer and create/add to a project.
NOTE: You can currently only Optical Prime SIOKIT files via the portal. All other non-Optical Prime SIOKIT files must be uploaded via the collector. See knowledge base article Uploading SIOKIT file in the Live Optics collector for more information.
- Select the type of collection being uploaded (Optical Prime) and click "Next"
- Provide a name for the project and click "Next"
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location where SIOKIT file(s) are located. Highlight any SIOKIT file and click Ok.
- Once the file upload reaches 100%, click "Upload"
Proceed to project status window
After uploading the SIOKIT file, the following prompt will appear. Click Yes to proceed to the Project Status page for the newly created Live Optics project.
Project is ready for review
The project created during the SIOKIT upload will be on display.
Still can’t find what you need?
Speak to Live Optics Support by Creating A Ticket. You must be logged in to send a ticket to Support.