The Live Optics collector sends data to the Live Optics web portal for analysis in two ways:
- Automatically, while a Live Optics collector run is in progress
- Manually, by uploading an encrypted SIOKIT file which is created and saved locally to the machine on which it is run.
This article describes how to manually upload an SIOKIT file using the Live Optics web portal. See SIOKIT Files for more information on SIOKIT files and how they are used by Live Optics.
NOTE: For SIOKIT files over 715MB in size, you must use the Live Optics collector to upload your file. See Upload an SIOKIT file from the Live Optics collector for more information.
- Navigate to https://app.liveoptics.com/ and log on with your email address and password.
- The Live Optics dashboard displays. Select Upload Files on the top left panel.
- Select Upload SIOKIT Files.
- Enter a Project Name, and add your SIOKIT file by selecting Browse or drag and drop your chosen file.
- Click Create Projects to begin. Once your data is processed, the following screen appears:
- Click View Optical Prime Project to view your collection results.