Release Notes: Live Optics for HITACHI (updated 08/28/19)
Welcome to the release notes for Live Optics for HITACHI. We encourage you to follow this page to receive email notifications when this document is updated.
- May 23, 2019
- XLSX report was released in May 2019
- Collector provides the choice of config only or config and performance
- Performance data is historical data on the array
- Data is extracted from native Hitachi tools
- Instructions to collect the files are on the Live Optics support site
- Required files are AllConf.csv, LDEVEachOfCU_dat and Port_dat
- Supported arrays are the VSP series of storage
- VSP, VSP G 200/400/600/800/1000/1500
- New series 350, 370, 700 and 900
- NOTE: we do not have samples for all of these version, there may be variations in the format of the AllConf.csv file. We will address any differences when we encounter issues.
- NOT Supported are the older USP, USP-V, USP VM, AMS, HUS storage which is EOSL
The following known limitations should be considered when using Live Optics to assess a HITACHI storage array.
At initial release there are no known issues
There may be variations in the versions of the AllConf.csv file that we have not encountered.
- Additional slide for PPT is in development