Release Notes: Live Optics for XtremeIO (09/05/2018)
Welcome to the release notes for Live Optics for XtremIO. This document supersedes all previous release notes for this version of Live Optics for XtremIO. We encourage you to check https://support.liveoptics.com for additional information and updates.
Feedback and support
The Live Optics support site (https://support.liveoptics.com) is the place for you to submit bugs and suggestions for future versions of Live Optics. The support side also includes
- A knowledge base
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Community Forum
- Blogs and other information
You can also submit a help request using the "Submit a request" button at the bottom of the page
This section list current releases and updates.
- Projects with missing performance data previously crashed. Now those projects will flow through to completion, although with limited data in the reports. A new slide indicates to the user that the array was unable to provide the required performance data. This feature is primarily for users who are using XMS 4.0.2 or lower.
- Corrected the way volumes are calculated resulting in a more accurate result.
This section lists the known issues in the latest version of Live Optics for XtremIO
- Issue with Excel, where the project will complete, and the user is notified via email, but the Excel spreadsheet takes an hour or more time to complete and be ready for download. We are working on a dual-status to be shown that informs the user of the Excel sheet status.