Release Notes: Live Optics for CLARiiON/VNX (02/20/2018)
Welcome to the release notes for Live Optics for Clariion/VNX. We encourage you to follow this page to receive email notifications when this document is updated.
- February 20, 2018
- Latency values now show two decimal places.
- Fixes to latency graphs on Top Clients slide.
- Fix for occasional error in “Peak latency lower than x%” calculation.
- Fix to GMT offsets showing wrong time.
- November 6, 2017
- Initial release
This section lists the known issues in the latest version of Live Optics for Clariion/VNX
- Very large systems (drives, LUNs, clients, etc.) will fail to create the Excel file. The PPT file however is created.
The following known limitations should be considered when using Live Optics to assess a Clarriion/VNX storage array.
- Both the SP_Collect zip file and the array NAR files are required. Profiles with only one or the other are not supported.
- NAZ files are not supported. They must be converted to NAR files by your Dell EMC contact.
- Excel file downloads of collected data may not initially appear in the project. The project is considered complete when the PPT file is available. For large arrays, the Excel file may take longer to generate and as such may appear to not exist in the project. Checking the project at a later time will show the Excel file.