Release Notes: Live Optics for Unity (05/29/2018)
Welcome to the release notes for Live Optics for Unity. We encourage you to follow this page to receive email notifications when this document is updated.
- May 29, 2018
- User-defined LUN names now shown in the report.
- Significant updates to LUN identification and performance calculations.
- Summary slide updates (new raw size column, formatting updates).
- Support for any 4.2.x and 4.3.x firmware versions.
- Several formatting and display updates.
- Fix for special characters used in the project name causing an error.
- Fix for 4.1.x versions showing zeros for write data.
- Fix for occasional duplicate server entries on the Top X by X slides.
- March 22, 2018
- Support for firmware version 4.2.2
- February 14, 2018
- Several value rounding error fixes.
- Fix for duplicate port entries.
- Fix for port speed errors.
- Added Peak and Average reads and writes data.
- Added archive file count value.
- New message stating report is for block devices only.
- January 10, 2018
- Initial Release
- Reports for Unity Virtual Storage Arrays (VSA) will show missing disk and capacity information.
The following known limitations should be considered when using Live Optics to assess a Unity storage array.
- The following firmware versions of Unity are supported by Live Optics:
- 0. 4.1, 4.2, 4.3
- Reporting is on block-devices only. No file metrics are available.
- Excel file downloads of collected data are not available.
- SP Utilization is not available.
- Heat Map is not available.