Release Notes: Live Optics for NetBackup (07/31/2018)
Welcome to the release notes for Live Optics for NetBackup. Future release notes will supersedes all previous release notes for this version of Live Optics for NetWorker. We encourage you to check https://support.liveoptics.com for additional information and updates.
This section list current releases and updates.
- 5/11/2018: NetBackup Update
- Supported versions:NetBackup 7+
- Current script versions
- Windows: 1.0.005
- Unix/Linux: 1.0.004
- 7/31/2018: NetBackup Update
- Supported Versions: NetBackup 7.x, 8.x
- Live Optics Script Versions:
- Windows: 1.0.007
- Unix\Linux: 1.0.006
This section lists the known issues in the latest version of Live Optics for Avamar or Networker
- Only one instance of NetBackup Masterserver can be uploaded to Live Optics at a time to generate a report.
- NetBackup .OUT files must be named with the correct format.
Windows: "quick_<filename>.out" and Linux/Unix: quick_<filename>.tar.gz
- Clients that have policies that backup duplicate data are included in capacity calculations