Release Notes: Live Optics for NetWorker (02/22/2018)
Welcome to the release notes for Live Optics for Networker. Future release notes will supersedes all previous release notes for this version of Live Optics for Networker. We encourage you to check https://support.liveoptics.com for additional information and updates.
This section list current releases and updates.
- 2/22/2018: Networker Update
- NetWorker 8.2+, 9.x (Best effort for pre-8.2)
This section lists the known issues in the latest version of Live Optics for Avamar or Networker
- Uploading multiple file sets overwrites data. Only one instance of Networker can be uploaded to Live Optics at a time to generate a report.
- Collector will abruptly crash if the Networker .OUT files are not named "nwquick_<filename>.out". This issue will be resolved with an upcoming collector software update.
- Networker script files for Linux/Unix can create compressed files that will not upload correctly. If any of the .OUT files from Networker are compressed into tar.gz, extract the .OUT files so they are in the parent folder with the other output files.
- XLSX reports for Networker can be missing some column data when the uploaded data set does not include the nwquick_nsradmin.out file or there is a special character error within the nwquick_nsradmin.out file.