Release Notes: Live Optics for Avamar (02/22/2018)
Welcome to the release notes for Live Optics for Avamar. Future updates to Avamar release notes will supersede all previous release notes for this release. We encourage you to check https://support.liveoptics.com for additional information and updates.
This section list current releases and updates.
- 2/22/2018: Avamar Update
- 7.x, 6.x (Best effort for 5.x)
- Addition of Front End Capacity calculations to include expired backups within the 30-day reporting time period
This section lists the known issues in the latest version of Live Optics for Avamar or Networker
- Uploading multiple file sets overwrites data. Only one instance of Networker or Avamar are to be uploaded to Live Optics at a time to generate a report.
- Collector will abruptly crash if the Networker .OUT files are not named "nwquick_<filename>.out". This issue will be resolved with an upcoming collector software update.
- Networker script files for Linux/Unix can create compressed files that will not upload correctly. If any of the .OUT files from Networker are compressed into tar.gz, extract the .OUT files so they are in the parent folder with the other output files.
- XLSX reports for Networker can be missing some column data when the uploaded data set does not include the nwquick_nsradmin.out file or there is a special character error within the nwquick_nsradmin.out file.