Release Notes: Live Optics for XtremeIO (1/25/2018)
Welcome to the release notes for Live Optics for XtremIO. This document supersedes all previous release notes for this version of Live Optics for XtremIO. We encourage you to check https://support.liveoptics.com for additional information and updates.
Feedback and support
The Live Optics support site (https://support.liveoptics.com) is the place for you to submit bugs and suggestions for future versions of Live Optics. The support side also includes
- A knowledge base
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Community Forum
- Blogs and other information
You can also submit a help request using the "Submit a request" button at the bottom of the page
This section list current releases and updates.
- 1/25/2019: Product Update
- Per cluster slides are now broken out to show individual cluster information
- Change to Alert slides adds source data
- Update to data analysis in "5 Year Growth Projections" slide
This section lists the known issues in the latest version of Live Optics for XtremIO
- Issue with Excel, where the project will complete, and the user is notified via email, but the Excel spreadsheet takes an hour or more time to complete and be ready for download. We are working on a dual-status to be shown that informs the user of the Excel sheet status.