Release Notes: Live Optics for XtremIO (1/17/2018)
Welcome to the release notes for Live Optics for XtremIO. This document supersedes all previous release notes for this version of Live Optics for XtremIO. We encourage you to check https://support.liveoptics.com for additional information and updates.
Feedback and support
The Live Optics support site (https://support.liveoptics.com) is the place for you to submit bugs and suggestions for future versions of Live Optics. The support side also includes
- A knowledge base
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Community Forum
- Blogs and other information
You can also submit a help request using the "Submit a request" button at the bottom of the page
This section lists releases and updates.
- 11/6/17 – Initial release (X1 & X2 Support)
- 1/16/2018 - Product Update
- Live Optics collector update allows XtremIO collection to be cancelled inside of software
- .NET collector: XtremIO cancelling collection now terminate the collection
This section lists the known issues in the latest version of Live Optics for XtremIO
- Issue with Excel, where the project will complete, and the user is notified via email, but the Excel spreadsheet takes an hour or more time to complete and be ready for download. We are working on a dual-status to be shown that informs the user of the Excel sheet status.