The attached script is intended for collection from only AIX, HP-UX and Solaris hosts. You will need to send the output back to Live Optics Support to produce your project.
- Processing of IOSTAT files is a, "Best Effort", service. There is no SLA regarding completion.
- Each ticket must be limited to a maximum of twenty (20) IOSTAT files. Larger environments should be logically split into like groups and later extrapolated upon to reduce the number of projects. Tickets with more than twenty 20 collections attached will be returned.
- IOSTAT files greater than 3MB in compressed size will almost certainly fail to process. In such cases, reduce the collection time window.
- IOSTAT files produced by the script cannot be combined with Optical Prime SIOKIT files.
- IOSTAT files cannot be aggregated in the way that Optical Prime aggregates multiple SIOKIT files (in other words, each IOSTAT file will yield its own report).
A sample H-PUX report is attached.