During a RAPID Discovery scan, each Linux compute resource is now checked for the presence of GPU modules.
If GPUs are detected in any of the resources scanned, a new GPUs tab appears in the RAPID Discovery inventory file. This tab details each GPU module detected and provides model and vendor details.
NOTE: The GPU discovery module requires your RAPID Discovery application to connect to a Linux host via SSH. You must provide credentials to access the remote Linux host to allow RAPID Discovery to scan your system.
Complete a RAPID Discovery Scan and View GPU Details
- Open the Live Optics collector tool and select RAPID Discovery.
- Click Next on the Upload Options screen. Inventory Mode is currently the only available upload option.
- Click Next, and add the targets to be scanned using Network Scan, Search Active Directory, or Import Configuration. When you have finished adding your targets, click SSH Scan to confirm they have been added. The status changes from Pinged to SSH Success if targets are successfully added.
- Click Generate Excel Report and save the file to view your results. The report contains the existing RAPID Discovery tabs, and a new GPUs tab if GPUs have been detected during the scan. If no GPUs have been detected, the GPUs tab does not appear in the Excel report.
- Click the GPUs tab to view GPU details.